Cytokine that in its homotrimeric form binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1, TNFRSF1B/TNFBR and TNFRSF14/HVEM. In its heterotrimeric form with LTB binds to TNFRSF3/LTBR. Lymphotoxin is produced by lymphocytes and cytotoxic for a wide range of tumor cells in vitro and in vivo. (www.uniprot.org) Produced in E.coli as a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 171 amino acids (fragment 35-205) with an amino-terminal hexahistidine tag.
Menge: 20 µg
Preis: 170 €
UniProt ID: P01374 (Protein knowledgebase)
Lymphotoxin-alpha, LT-alpha, TNF-beta, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 1, LTA, LT, TNFB, TNFSF1.
TNF-? is a potent multifunctional cytokine produced mainly by activated T and B lymphocytes. The protein has been shown to have a specific potent cytotoxic activity on tumor cells and a variety of other target cells as well as being a mediator of inflammation and immune function.
Tumor Necrosis Factor -b His Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 171 amino acids fragment (35-205) and having a molecular mass of 23.3kDa with an amino-terminal hexahistidine tag.
The TNF-b His is purified by standard chromatographic techniques.
Sterile Filtered clear solution.
TNF-b His is supplied in 20mM BTP, 50Mm NaCl and 50% glycerol.
Store at 4°C if entire vial will be used within 2-4 weeks.
Store, frozen at -20°C for longer periods of time.
Please avoid freeze thaw cycles.
Greater than 95.0% as determined by(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
- Anti-LTA (Center), Kat #: WA-AP8509c
- Anti-Lymphotoxin alpha (LT-alpha), Kat #: L2610-03B.50
- Anti-TNF beta, Kat #: WA-AJ1776a
- Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor beta (TNF-beta, TNFb, Lymphotoxin-alpha, LT-alpha, LTA, Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 1, TNFSF1), Kat #: T9160-43A.100
Chemicals & More
- Tumor Necrosis Factor beta, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuTNF-b-His), Kat #: 95027.5
- Tumor Necrosis Factor beta, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuTNF-b-His), Kat #: 95027.1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor beta, human recombinant (rHuTNF-b), Kat #: 50439.5
- Tumor Necrosis Factor beta, human recombinant (rHuTNF-b), Kat #: 50439.1
- Tumor Necrosis Factor beta, human recombinant (rHuTNF-b), Kat #: 50439.20
Products for: LTA, TNFB - lymphotoxin alpha (TNF superfamily, member 1)