Hematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation. (www.uniprot.org) Produced in yeast as a single, glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 152 amino acids. IL-7 is a cytokine important for B and T cell development.
Menge: 10 µg
Preis: 170 €
UniProt ID: P13232 (Protein knowledgebase)
Lymphopoietin 1 (LP-1), pre-B cell factor, IL-7.
IL-7 is a cytokine important for B and T cell development. This cytokine and the hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) form a heterodimer that functions as a pre-pro-B cell growth-stimulating factor. This cytokine is found to be a cofactor for V(D)J rearrangement of the T cell receptor beta (TCRB) during early T cell development. This cytokine can be produced locally by intestinal epithelial and epithelial goblet cells, and may serve as a regulatory factor for intestinal mucosal lymphocytes. Knockout studies in mice suggested that this cytokine plays an essential role in lymphoid cell survival.
Interleukin-7 Human Recombinant produced in yeast is a single, glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 152 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 17.4 kDa. The IL-7 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
Lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) solution in water containing 20mM phosphate buffer.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized Interleukin -7 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Lyophilized Interleukin-7 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution IL7 should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Greater than 98.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Amino acid sequence
The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Asp-Cys-Asp-Ile-Glu.
The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of thymidine uptake by murine pre-B cell line 2E8 is < 0.5 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2 x 106 units/mg.
Protein quantitation was carried out by two independent methods:
1. UV spectroscopy at 280 nm using the absorbency value of 0.418 as the extinction coefficient for a 0.1% (1mg/ml) solution. This value is calculated by the PC GENE computer analysis program of protein sequences (IntelliGenetics).
2. Analysis by RP-HPLC, using a standard solution of IL-7 as a Reference Standard.
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
- IL-7 (human):Fc (human) (rec.) (non-lytic), Kat #: CHI-HF-22007-C050
- Interleukin 7 (IL-7), human recombinant, Kat #: HZ-1282
- Interleukin 7 (IL-7), human recombinant, Kat #: HZ-1283
- Interleukin 7 (IL-7), human recombinant, Kat #: HZ-1281
- Interleukin-7, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-7-His), Kat #: 95017.10
- Interleukin-7, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-7-His), Kat #: 95017.2
- Interleukin-7, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-7-His), Kat #: 95017.1
- Interleukin-7, human recombinant (rHuIL-7), Kat #: 50437.2
- Interleukin-7, human recombinant (rHuIL-7), Kat #: 50437.1
- Interleukin-7, human recombinant (rHuIL-7), Kat #: 50437.10
Products for: IL7 - interleukin 7