Granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. (www.uniprot.org) Produced in E.coli as a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 133 amino acids (fragment 20-152) with an amino-terminal hexahistidine tag.
Menge: 50 µg
Preis: 170 €
UniProt ID: P08700 (Protein knowledgebase)
MCGF (Mast cell growth factor), Multi-CSF, HCGF, P-cell stimulation factor, IL-3, MGC79398, MGC79399.
Interleukin-3 is a pleiotropic cytokine produced primarily by activated T cells. IL-3 is thought to function via specific cell surface receptors to stimulate the proliferation, differentiation and survival of haematopoietic cell lines. IL-3 has also been shown to affect the functional activity of a variety of other cell types including mast cells, eosinophils, megakaryocytes and basophils.
Interleukin-3 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is single, a non-glycosylated, Polypeptide chain containing 154 amino acids fragment (20-152) and having a total molecular mass of 17.3kDa and fused with a 20 aa N-terminal His tag.
The IL3 His is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Sterile Filtered clear solution.
Interleukin-3 His (1mg/ml) is supplied in 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0), 0.2mM PMSF and 10% glycerol.
Store at 4°C if entire vial will be used within 2-4 weeks. Store, frozen at -20°C for longer periods of time.
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Greater than 90.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
The ED50 for this effect is <0.53ng/ml. Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF1 human erythroleukemic cells.
Amino Acids Sequence
MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAPMTQTTSL KTSWVNCSNM IDEIITHLKQ PPLPLLDFNN LNGEDQDILM ENNLRRPNLE AFNRAVKSLQ NASAIESILK NLLPCLPLAT AAPTRHPIHI KDGDWNEFRR KLTFYLKTLE NAQAQQTTLS LAIF.
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
Chemicals & More
- Interleukin-3 (IL-3), human recombinant (HumaXpress), Kat #: HZ-1184
- Interleukin-3 (IL-3), human recombinant (HumaXpress), Kat #: HZ-1185
- Interleukin-3 (IL-3), human recombinant (HumaXpress), Kat #: HZ-1074
- Interleukin-3 (IL-3), human recombinant (rHuIL-3), Kat #: 009-001-B92-0.1
- Interleukin-3, active His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His), plant based, bio-clean, Kat #: 99868.20
- Interleukin-3, active His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His), plant based, bio-clean, Kat #: 99868.10
- Interleukin-3, active His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His), plant based, bio-clean, Kat #: 99868.100
- Interleukin-3, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His), Kat #: 95014.1
- Interleukin-3, His Tag, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His), Kat #: 95014.10
- Interleukin-3, His Tag, insect cells, human recombinant (rHuIL-3-His-Sf9), Kat #: 94970.1
Products for: IL3 - interleukin 3