Chemotactic for B-lymphocytes but not for T-lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophils. Does not induce calcium release in B-lymphocytes. Binds to BLR1/CXCR5. (www.uniprot.org) Produced in E.coli as a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 88 amino acids
Menge: 1 mg
UniProt ID: O43927 (Protein knowledgebase)
C-X-C motif chemokine 13, Small-inducible cytokine B13, B lymphocyte chemoattractant, CXC chemokine BLC, CXCL13, BCA1, BCA-1, CXCL-13, B cell Attracting Chemokine-1, BLC, ANGIE, BLR1L, SCYB13, ANGIE2.
BCA-1 is a CXC chemokine that is highly expressed in thesecondary lymphoid organs, such as follicles of the spleen, lymph nodes, and Peyer's patches. CXCL13 promotes the migration of B lymphocytes (compared to T cells and macrophages), by stimulating calcium influx into, and chemotaxis of, cells expressing Burkitt's lymphoma receptor 1 (BLR1). BCA1 therefore function in the homing of B lymphocytes to follicles. Human BCA-1 shares a 64% amino acid sequence similarity with the mouse protein and 23 - 34% amino acid sequence identity with other known CXC chemokines. Recombinant or chemically synthesized BCA1 is a potent chemoattractant for B lymphocytes but not T lymphocytes, monocytes or neutrophils. BLR1, a G protein-coupled receptor originally isolated from Burkitt’s lymphoma cells, has now been shown to be the specific receptor for BCA1. Among cells of the hematopoietic lineages, the expression of BLR-1, now designated CXCR-5, is restricted to B lymphocytes and a subpopulation of T helper memory cells.
CXCL13 Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single,non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 87 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 10.3 kDa.
The BCA-1 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
The BCA-1 protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (0.5mg/ml) solution containing 20mM PBS & 150mM NaCl pH-7.4.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized CXCL13 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Lyophilized BCA1 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution BCA1 should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below
For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Greater than 97.0% as determined by(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
Amino acid sequence
Determined by its ability to chemoattract human B cells using a concentration range of 1-10ng/ml corresponding to a Specific Activity of 100,000-1,000,000IU/mg.
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
- Anti-BCA-1 (C-X-C Motif Chemokine 13, Angie, B Cell-attracting Chemokine 1, B Lymphocyte Chemoattractant, CXC Chemokine BLC, Small-inducible Cytokine B13, CXCL13, BCA1, BLC, SCYB13), Kat #: B0395-01J.100
- Anti-Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily B (Cys X Cys) member 13 (SCYB13, B cell Homing Chemokine, Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 13), Kat #: S1014-58R.50
Chemicals & More
- B Cell-Attracting Chemokine1 (BCA-1, B Lymphocyte Chemoattractant, BLC), human recombinant (rhuBCA-1), Kat #: B0395.5
- B Cell-Attracting Chemokine1 (BCA-1, B Lymphocyte Chemoattractant, BLC), human recombinant (rhuBCA-1), Kat #: B0395.20
- BCA-1/ BLC (CXCL13), human recombinant (rHuBCA-1), Kat #: 97377.5
- BCA-1/ BLC (CXCL13), human recombinant (rHuBCA-1), Kat #: 97377.1
- BCA-1/ BLC (CXCL13), human recombinant (rHuBCA-1), Kat #: 97377.20
Products for: CXCL13 - C-X-C motif chemokine 13