Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kit
Imgenexs CytoGLO Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Kit
detects cell membrane exposure of phosphytidylserine, one of the earliest features of apoptosis.
Annexin V Apoptosis Assay
The Annexin V Assay, a classical technique for detecting apoptosis, is the most commonly used method for detecting apoptosis by flow cytometry. Annexin V is a calcium-dependent phospholipid binding protein that has a high affinity for the phophatidylserine (PS), a plasma membrane phospholipid. One of the earliest features of apoptosis is the translocation of PS from the inner to the outer leaflet of the plasma membrane, thereby exposing PS to the external environment. Annexin V binds to PS exposed on the cell surface and identifies cells at an earlier stage of apoptosis than assays based on DNA fragmentation. CytoGLO Annexin V-FITC is supplied with proprietary stabilized control cells for simple and fast compensation adjustment.
- Set compensation with control cells
- Avoid using precious sample for compensation adjustment
- Validate assay technique with control cells
- Proprietary control cell preparation ensures long-term stability
- The kit includes wash buffer, optimized binding buffer, and Propidium iodide (PI), a dye vital for determining cells that have lost membrane integrity, an indication of late apoptosis or necrosis.
Order InfoCytoGLO Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Detection Kit