Download your pdf brochure now.
- Developed using in vitro antibody phage display technology.
- Developed from a human antibody phage display library.
- Produced in mammalian cells (CHO or HEK 293).
- Similar properties compared to monoclonal antibodies developed in mice / rat.
- Detect conformational epitopes (e.g. GTP-bound proteins).
- Detect protein modifications (e.g. phosphorylations, ubiquitinations).
- Ideal for conserved antigens!
New Recombinant Antibodies
Anti-APRIL (mouse), mAb (rec.) (blocking) (Apry-1-1)
ELISA, IP, FA (Inhibits binding of mouse APRIL to mouse BCMA and TACI)
Recognizes mouse APRIL.
Anti-EGFP, mAb (rec.) (G3)
ELISA, ICC, IP, WB
Recognizes EGFP, enhanced cyan fluorescent protein (ECFP) and enhanced yellow fluorescent protein (EYFP).
Anti-Giantin, mAb (rec.) (TA10)
Recognizes human and mouse giantin.
Anti-HMGB1, mAb (rec.) (Giby-1-4)
Recognizes human, mouse and rat HMGB1.
Anti-Myosin IIA (non-muscle) (heavy chain), mAb (rec.) (SF9)
ELISA, ICC, WB, EM
Recognizes human, mouse, rat and drosophila myosin IIA (heavy chain).
Anti-Rab1-GTP, mAb (rec.) (ROF7)
Recognizes human, mouse, rat and canine Rab1a-GTP and Rab1b-GTP.
Anti-Rab6-GTP, mAb (rec.) (AA2)
Recognizes human, mouse and drosophila GTP-bound Rab6a and Rab6b and mutant Rab6Q72L Does not detect Rab6-GDP.
Anti-alpha-Tubulin, mAb (rec.) (F2C)
Recognizes human, mouse and bovine alpha-tubulin.
Anti-beta-Tubulin, mAb (rec.) (S11B)
ELISA, ICC, WB
Recognizes human, mouse, rat, pig, drosophila and monkey beta-tubulin.
Anti-Tubulin-GTP, mAb (rec.) (MB11)
Recognizes activated form (GTP-bound) tubulin.
Download our Recombinant Antibody Product Flyer with a comprehensive overview of all related Research Tools from AdipoGen.
Monoclonal Antibodies from AdipoGen