The heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro. (www.uniprot.org) Produced in E.coli. Single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 155 amino acids. The ED50, calculated by the dose-dependant proliferation of BAF3 cells expressing FGF receptors (measured by 3H-thymidine uptake) is < 10 ng/ml.
Menge: 10 µg
Preis: 66 €
UniProt ID: P05230 (Protein knowledgebase)
HBGF-1, ECGF-beta, FIBP, FGFIBP, FIBP-1, ECGF, ECGFA, GLIO703, FGF1, FGF-a.
Acidic fibroblast growth factor is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members possess broad mitogenic and cell survival activities, and are involved in a variety of biological processes, including embryonic development, cell growth, morphogenesis, tissue repair, tumor growth and invasion. This protein functions as a modifier of endothelial cell migration and proliferation, as well as an angiogenic factor. It acts as a mitogen for a variety of mesoderm- and neuroectoderm-derived cells in vitro, thus is thought to be involved in organogenesis.
Three alternatively spliced variants encoding different isoforms have been described.
The heparin-binding growth factors are angiogenic agents in vivo and are potent mitogens for a variety of cell types in vitro. There are differences in the tissue distribution and concentration of these 2 growth factors.
Fibroblast Growth Factor-acidic Human Recombinant (FGF-1) produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 140 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 15.8kDa.
The FGF acidic is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Sterile Filtered White lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
The protein was lyophilized from a concentrated (1mg/ml) sterile solution containing PBS, pH 7.4.
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized Fibroblast Growth Factor-acidic in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O at 4 degrees Celsius at a concentration of 0.1mg-0.25mg per 1ml. Allow sample to sit for 5 min. at 4 degrees, spin to remove precipitant.
Lyophilized Fibroblast Growth Factor-1 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution FGF-a should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.
Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Greater than 95.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
Amino acid sequence
MFNLPPGNYK KPKLLYCSNG GHFLRILPDG TVDGTRDRSD QHIQLQLSAE SVGEVYIKST ETGQYLAMDT DGLLYGSQTP NEECLFLERL EENHYNTYIS KKHAEKNWFV GLKKNGSCKR GPRTHYGQKA ILFLPLPVSS D.
The ED50, calculated by the dose-dependant proliferation of mouse BALB/c 3T3 cells is <0.5 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2.0 x 1,000,000IU/mg.
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
- Anti-FGF1 (Heparin-binding Growth Factor 1, HBGF-1, Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor, aFGF, Beta-endothelial Cell Growth Factor, ECGF-beta, FGFA), Kat #: 029772.100
- Anti-FGF1 (N-term), Kat #: WA-AP6379a.80
- Anti-FGF1 (N-term), Kat #: WA-AP6379a
- Anti-FGF1, NT (Heparin-binding Growth Factor 1, HBGF-1, Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor, aFGF, Beta-endothelial Cell Growth Factor, ECGF-beta, FGFA), Kat #: F4210-05.200
Chemicals & More
- FGF-1 (human) (rec.), Kat #: AG-40B-0137-C010
- FGF-1 (human) (rec.) MultiPack, Kat #: AG-40B-0137-3010
- Fibroblast Growth Factor acidic, human recombinant (rHuFGF-acidic), Kat #: 50440.50
- Fibroblast Growth Factor acidic, human recombinant (rHuFGF-acidic), Kat #: 50440.1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor acidic, human recombinant (rHuFGF-acidic-Sf9), Kat #: 94956.2
- Fibroblast Growth Factor acidic, human recombinant (rHuFGF-acidic-Sf9), Kat #: 94956.1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor acidic, human recombinant (rHuFGF-acidic-Sf9), Kat #: 94956.10
Products for: FGF - fibroblast growth factor