Ubiquitin (Ub) is a highly conserved protein found ubiquitously in eukaryotic organisms. The conjugation of ubiquitin to proteins is an important means to regulate protein activity for many cellular processes by tagging them for degradation. Removal of Ub can rescue proteins from degradation. This is accomplished by the ubiquitin-specific processing protease (UBP) family of enzymes. Ubiquitin specific peptidase (USP47) is a UBP. Alternate names for USP47 include ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 47, ubiquitin thioesterase 47, ubiquitin-specific-processing-protease 47, deubiquitinating enzyme 47, TRFP, FLJ20727, and DKFZp686C13257.
Immunogen: synthetic peptide. The epitope recognized by A301-049A maps to a region between residue 1237 and the C-terminus (residue 1287) of human ubiquitin specific peptidase 47 using the numbering given in entry NP_060414.3 (GeneID 55031).
Kat #: A301-049A
Menge: 100 µl
Preis: 343 €
UniProt ID: Q96K76 (Protein knowledgebase)
EC=220.127.116.11, Anti-USP47, Anti-USP-47, Anti-ubiquitin specific peptidase 47, Anti-TRFP, Anti-TRF (TATA bidning protein-related factor)-proximal homolog., antibody, antibodies, Antikörper
Weitere Produkte für dieses Protein:
- Anti-USP47, Kat #: A301-048A
- Anti-USP47 (IHC), Kat #: IHC-00235
- Anti-USP47 (monoclonal) (M01), Kat #: WA-AT4493a
- Anti-USP47 (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 47, Ubiquitin Specific Protease 47, Ubiquitin Specific-processing Protease 47, Deubiquitinating Enzyme 47, TRF (TATA Bidning Protein-related Factor) Proximal Homolog, TRFP, Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase 47,, Kat #: U4101-75C.100
- USP47 Antibody AbVantage(TM) Pack, Kat #: A310-341A
Chemicals & More
Products for: USP47 - ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 47 [EC:18.104.22.168]